Saturday 24 July 2010

A Rave for Akamuti products!

Hello! I wanted to blog about a brand that I really love and have been recommending to everyone I know!



I came across this brand randomly whilst looking for natural products. What appealed to me was their ethics, their down-to-earth spirit and of course, their products!

All their products are 100% natural and they're made in small batches to keep them fresher for longer. Unlike other 100% natural products, a lot of these products have a shelf life of 1 year or so.

I've tried:

- Evening Primrose Day Cream
- Distilled Witch Hazel Water
- Sweet Orange Cream Cleanser
- Rose Replenishing Cream
- Organic Rose Toner
- Rose & Marshmallow Beauty Mask
- African Black Soap (currently testing it out)

I would readily say that I heartily recommend ALL these products, I never really find that I like everything from a brand, but so far, there isn't a product I don't like.

I would also recommend these products to any skin type, the creams are more like balms as they don't contain water or anything, so when using them, I would recommend spritzing a toner or mineral spray first and apply them whilst the skin is still slightly damp, this allows it to absorb faster without a greasy after feel.

I also recommend these for people with scarring and marks as I found these products have made my skin CLEAR. If you look at some of the oils in the creams, you'll find Raspberry oil, Hazelnut oil etc and these are very rejuvenating for the skin and renew the skin. Also, if you have eczema, the evening primrose cream is great as it contains anti-inflammatory properties.

The Witch Hazel water is wonderful for congested skin and those that have marks and you will notice how these fade quickly.

I could go on and on about each individual product and their merits but I will end this post now...I will update with a review of the African Black Soap I have recently purchased.

Take care now :) x

http://www.akamuti.co.uk/

P.S. I bought everything myself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment