Sunday 16 August 2009

REVIEW: A'kin Rose & Geranium Pure Creamy Cleanser & Toner in One


I've been using this cleanser for a few months now and I really like it. It's recommended for Normal, Dry & Sensitive skin and considering that my skintype is normal-dry prone to eczema flare ups, I wanted to see if it delivered results.

What I was looking for:

A cleanser that takes off all the dirt and make-up off my face and eyes without irritating my skin and drying my skin out.

What A'kin's cleanser did:

It did all that I wanted it to do, I didn't have to use a separate cleanser for mascara etc., just using a small face cloth I took everything off and my skin felt clean and hydrated. The texture is like a creamy moisturiser and it smells like roses, the smell is not at all artificial or overpowering. I find that it feels soothing to the skin.

What I think;

I think this is great for anyone without sensitive skin or skin that is prone to drying out with most cleansers, I also love that it contains a toner within it so it saves you some extra money plus all the ingredients are 100% natural. I would buy it again but my only gripe is that you end up getting more than you want from the squeezy bottle so I feel it gets used up quicker than it would otherwise. My rating 8/10

The ingredients, price and where to buy from:

aqua (purified Australian water*) *BP 2007 standard, glycerin (botanical source), glyceryl laurate (botanical source), sodium gluconate (from GMO free corn), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil (cold pressed Australian grown), persia gratissima (avocado) oil (certified organic cold pressed Australian grown), panthenol (pro Vit B5), lecithin (and) tocopherol (and) ascorbyl palmitate (and) hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, fusanus spicatus wood (West Australian sandalwood) oil, cetearyl alcohol (botanical source), sorbitol (from GMO free maize), pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, squalane (from olives), soy lecithin (GMO free), macadamia ternifolia seed oil (cold pressed Australian grown), butyrospermum parkii (certified organic shea butter), sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride (from palm) ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate (botanical source) hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, phenoxyethanol, rosa centifolia flower water, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, sodium isostearoyl lactylate (botanical source), sodium stearoyl lactylate (botanical source), stearic acid (botanical source), xanthan gum


The price is £12.99 for 225ml and can be purchased at: http://www.mypure.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment